What our clients say…
At Envantage, we are proud to provide excellent customer support and deliver comprehensive services.
As a result our customers to save costs, time, energy and carbon.
Our clients include national brands and a range of well-known local companies, and span a wide range of industries and business sectors.
Read a selection of our testimonials below.
- Envantage have very much met our expectations of customer support when managing our Climate Change Agreement. The quality of their knowledge and data management is very good, and there is always someone to talk to and gain advice. I would certainly recommend Envantage.
Jason Marwood, Aquila Processing
- Envantage’s ESOS report quality and timeliness of delivery was excellent, we had a very short timeline and Envantage jumped at the challenge. The ESOS energy audit reports were very valuable. We are quite an energy efficient business but the report flashed up some areas where we can explore improvements.
Scott Green, Abbey Forged Products
- I would like to thank all the team for your prompt and extremely efficient actions over the last few months which have enabled Silentnight Group to achieve our compliance a week before the deadline. I’m extremely impressed with the comprehensiveness and factual content of all the reports and are looking forward to us implementing the changes to reduce our energy consumption for future years.
Howard Bracewell, Silentnight Group Ltd
- We just wanted to thank you for the way Evantage Team have helped us to meet our own ESOS obligation. I would be happy to offer an unreserved recommendation for your services.
Warren Glover, Lindum Group
- On behalf of myself and my company for the enormous help you have given us in obtaining our CCA. You did everything you said you would do and more, in the most professional manner, and made the process as painless as it could be. I’m sure our ongoing relationship will continue to run as smoothly as it has so far.
John Stoneley, POLYTEC GROUP
- Thank you for all the requested information. The format and quality of the data was very good and you were able to provide it as per our queries.
Don Mackay, Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Envantage have advised us throughout the whole Carbon Reduction Commitment process. Their expertise in this field has been invaluable providing us with conservable costs savings and their professional approach in guiding us through the enrollment process was exemplary.
G Lintott, Munroe K
- Thanks for advising us of some very practical steps to assist in reducing our carbon footprint
D Moylneaux, Wigan MBC
- Envantage successfully obtained and manage our Climate Change Agreement. With their help we have also been able to opt out of the Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme.
R Fanthom, Albis (UK) Ltd
- Envantage carry out our Energy Pricing, Energy Surveys, Carbon Footprinting, Carbon Disclosure and Carbon Reduction Commitment work. We have achieved significant savings and I would be happy to recommend Envantage.
M McGowen, JD Williams
- Our CRC obligations have been well managed and I have been Impressed by the knowledge and prompt support received from Envantage. Their people have developed a first class service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
D Shaw, Arnold Clark Automobiles Ltd
- Thank you for your efforts in the background producing our management reports and graphs, and comment on their high standard.
G Chadwick, Bentley Motors
- It’s easy to use and all the info required is there, managed to get the info I needed first time which says something, its a great system.
P Robinson, Waters Corporation
- Given the reports and worries about massive rises in gas costs this is a great result, well done. A big thanks to you for your efforts in securing our gas contract.
M Shuttleworth, Keoghs