Import your energy readings from a CSV file. Send ENMAT your historical readings, exported into CSV to allow us to import your old readings data into ENMAT.
ENMAT allows you to import your old energy readings data from a comma-separated value (CSV) file. CSV files are text files representing tabulated data and are supported by most applications that handle tabulated data (for e.g. Microsoft Excel, databases, etc.).
The CSV import feature allows you to import historical energy readings from external energy monitoring software, BMS (Building Management System, or Smart Meters from there we will work with you to automate any future readings.
The CSV import process consists of:
- Sending the ENMAT team your CSV file(s)
- The ENMAT team will import your existing Energy Consumption readings data into ENMAT
- Your historical readings will be available in the ENMAT Cloud Software Solution
- Speak to the ENMAT team about the automation future readings
- Choose to integrate with your existing on-site solutions or buy the ENMAT hardware you need
- Enjoy your Energy management data in one place