The ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter is the ideal compressed air tool enabling users to perform air audits quicker, easier and more effectively. The meter comes with a Modbus output allowing easy connection to an ENMAT data logger for reporting to ENMAT Cloud Energy Management Software.
The ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter is an all-in-one device. It measures the most important parameters together, without the need for additional sensors and cables.
It’s easy and quick to use: Mount the ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter in the pipe and start measurements immediately.
Compressed air is a very expensive energy source. In fact, it is nearly 10 times more expensive than electricity.
Studies show that up to 50% of generated compressed air is still lost due to leakage, incompetent use and overdue maintenance. Our products enable you to chart these losses easily.
In many cases, compressed air demand can be reduced by optimizing the compressed air system with proper air management, pressure control, piping configurations and air leak control.
ENMAT has two flavours of the ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter
- ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter Standard
- ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter designed for wet air – expert instrument
Resistance to pollution and water drops.
- Wet air, discharge of the compressor
- High temperature
- High velocity, undersized pipes
*check user manual and application note on installation restrictions.
The difference between the ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter Standard and the ENMAT Modbus Compressed Air Flow Meter designed for wet air is in the sensor module. The technology is
different and therefore the specifications and the applications of the instruments are different.
Before making an enquiry
Before contacting ENMAT about your Compressed Air Metering requirements, it would be useful for us to understand the following:
- Pipe size
- Pipe material (e.g. Galvanized)
- Can pipe be isolated?
- Power supply
- Service or application description
- Flow rate and range – from existing meter if existing meter exists.
- Is a Hot Tap In required?
- Do you require installation?
- Restrictions for installation i.e. Weekends
- What type of client is are you? (Food/pharmaceutical/other)
- What is the quality of air produced? E.g.100% saturated but is this oil free or not? No internal dryers in the compressors, for example
- What compressor types are asked to be measured?
- How old are compressor(s)?
- If possible, please provide picture(s) of the desired locations of the sensor. Important are the pipe runs before and after this location and the equipment installed in between. In this case compressor and then buffer tank or dryer
- Please use our online calculator to help you decide the recommended model
Compressed Air Monitoring Software
ENMAT Monitors Compressed Air so that Energy Managers can determine consumption over periods of time.
Using ENMAT’s Automated Alert Management system with monitoring units such as compressors will help you to identify any leaks or over-usage at an early stage.
For each installation point, you need the right saddle. The exact outer diameter is important to select the right saddle. For suitable hot tap saddles, ask the ENMAT team.
The hot tap drill is the universal tool to install your insertion flow meter in any compressed air system. In only 30 minutes you can drill a hole and install your flow meter. Using a hot tap saddle and a hot tap drill, you can create a new installation point without depressurizing your installation