150 Amp Split Core Current Transformer Clamps with high accuracy (<1%) over the current range with phase shift of less than 2 degrees at 50% of rated current.
Providing an output voltage that is proportional to the current. The Clamps are easily connected over existing mains power cables without disconnecting cables/lines or interrupting service. They also have an internal shunt and produce 0.333 V at full scale.
Supplied output is bare wires, twisted and tinned for use with different types of connectors.
- Maximum continuous primary current 150A AC
- Maximum wire diameter – 17 mm
- Output: 0.333 VAC at rated current
- Accuracy: ± 1% from 5% to 120% of rated current
- Insulation Voltage: 600VAC
- Phase angle: Less than 2 degrees at 50% of rated current
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 1000 Hz
- Leads: 2 metres, Twisted Pair
- External dimensions: 52mm x 54mm x 16mm
- CE recognized, and RoHS compliant